Thursday 21 January 2016

Straight from Heart - Rajesh Kanna Speaks

Below is the live testimonial from my Happy Zen friend Rajesh Kanna who have started practicing what I preach. 

"I stopped Reading newspaper 6months back. 
Feeling good about it now. it all happened because of the Discussion we had in happyZen group. I dont read news papers in my School or college days.
it happened that after college i felt i may require to read newspaper to have a active conversation with any one on any topic.
and it was feed to me that we should be very much aware of the current affairs to Get JOB/ or Grow further in JOB, (which is not actually true i feel now)
so i cultivated the habbit of reading news.
Later on i fine tuned my self in news reading by the way of (Selective News reading on the topics of my interest). and after a while only i realised most of the news i read is from page 1 ~ 3 which is about (major incidents in the country, Controversies, theft in bangalore, people sucide, and other negative incidents happening arround me)
Then based on the discussion in HappyZen group. i Decided to stop reading the news.
Now I Feel Less Occoupied in mind on unwanted things (some times when people talk about current affairs i felt good that i didnt follow that news, because mostly its about controversis)
Thanks for helping in the Transformation
"




I thank God for providing such a beautiful opportunity to transform lives. All proud belongs to the Almighty who guides and protects me. 

I have presented this testimonial here to emphasis that all the articles written here in this blog have been personally experimented by me before posting. If it works for me, it will surely work for you also as the Universal laws are same. 

If you follow as much as the techniques written in this blog, I assure that your life will also be transformed with good health, happiness and bliss. I pray to the Divine Intelligence to give protection and guidance to you and your loving family. Stay blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...