Friday 5 October 2018

I am Thankful - Health Edition

Repeat the below Gratitude Prayer as much as possible throughout the day. Once your subconscious mind believes that the Organ is healthy, the healing process starts automatically. 

I am thankful for my healthy Heart
I am thankful for my healthy Lungs
I am thankful for my healthy stomach
I am thankful for my healthy Pancreas
I am thankful for my healthy Spleen
I am thankful for my healthy Liver
I am thankful for my healthy Gall bladder
I am thankful for my healthy Large Intestine
I am thankful for my healthy Small Intestine
I am thankful for my healthy Kidney
I am thankful for my healthy Urinary bladder

I am thankful for my healthy mind
I am thankful for my healthy Pineal gland
I am thankful for my healthy Pituitary gland
I am thankful for my healthy thyroid gland
I am thankful for my healthy Adrenaline gland

I am thankful for my healthy eye sight
I am thankful for my healthy breath
I am thankful for my healthy hearing
I am thankful for my healthy taste buds

I am thankful for my healthy cells
I am thankful for my healthy organs
I am thankful for my healthy arms
I am thankful for my healthy legs
I am thankful for my healthy bone joints

I am thankful for my healthy me

Strongly Recommended :
1. After Meditation, when the brain is in Alpha state.
2. As soon as you wake up in the morning in the bed.
3. Before you retire in the bed in Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...