Sunday 19 February 2017

Mrs.Amala Ganesh - Tips for Happy Marriage Life


"The Relationship between Husband and Wife should be one of closest friends" - B.R.Ambedkar

On the occasion of the Valentines day 2017, in the Happy Zen WhatsAPP group, I requested our members to express their gratitude to their spouse/parents?/children. 

In response to my request, Mrs. Amala Ganesh expressed her gratitude towards God for blessing her a friendly husband of her dreams. Mrs. Amala Ganesh gratitude message reads as "I'm thankful to God for giving me a wonderful husband who is more a friend. Many times I had prayed to Annamalai that my husband should be a friend and my wish was fulfilled on the same day in 2001. Our marriage alliance was fixed in the same day. I feel really blessed.According to me love is growing old with him.



Below are the tips given by this lovely couple, for those who wish to have a happy and successful marriage life.  

1. When it comes to world or spouse. Please give importance to him/her.  
2. Though you have difference of opinion listen to them even if they are wrong. Your patience will bring a change.
3. Love every one in their family as yours. We have married the family not only spouse.
4.Going somewhere as a couple only even to the nearest temple at-least once a month.


The Happy Zen team was delighted to present this divine couple "Best Valentine Award - 2017" for their unconditional love. On behalf of "The Happy Zen" team, I wish this beautiful divine couple good health, happiness, peace, love and peace life long. 

1 comment:

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...