Monday 4 December 2017

Affirmations for vibrant radiant good health

The body achieves what the mind believes. Your mind believes what you tell it, so tell it positive things - Unknown. 

In this article I have presented some of the most powerful affirmations that will help you live a healthy and happy life. Read my article Affirmations Conscious Programming of mind to know more about Affirmations and how to use it.

Everyday in every way I am getting healthier and healthier. 
Every day in every way I am getting better and better.

I am energetic. 
I am in perfect health. 
I radiate good health. 
I am happy. 
I am joyous. 
I am in peace and harmony. 

I have a healthy immune system. 
I believe in the doctor within "Me".
My body has a natural genius for healing.
Perfect health is my Divine right, and I claim it now.
Every organ and system in my body functions exactly as it was intended.

I bless my body and its organs. 
I am blessed with good health. 

I exercise regularly. 
I give work for all the joints in my physical body daily. 
I meditate daily. 
I am mindful, peaceful, relaxed and calm. 
I eat healthy nutritious food that nourishes my body. 
I sleep peacefully.
I get good sound sleep every night.When I sleep, my body is healed, restored and filled with cosmic energy.
I am an early riser. When I wake up in my morning, I welcome all the good things and abundance. 
I am energetic throughout the day.
I have healthy peaceful lifestyle.

Every cell in my body vibrates with good health. 
I love each and every cell in my body. 
Divine healing light flows through each and every cell of my body. 
Divine light flows through my body, mind and soul. 
I am Divinely protected. 
I am Divinely guided. 
I live in Abundance. 
Universe blesses me with good health. 
I live in magical, loving universe. 
I am surrounded by Divine healing light all time.
I send out positive vibes and love to the Universe.
I am at one with the Universe.

My soul is tranquil. 
I live in the present moment happily. 
I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life.
My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.
I always think healthy positive thoughts. 
I have a clean mind filled with compassion, love and joy. 

I am young. 
I am fit. 
I am handsome.  
I have a healthy skin. 
I am Amazing. 
I am strong. 
I am wise. 
I am strong. 
I feel good. 

I pray before eating the food. 
I eat when I am hungry.
I drink when I am thirsty.
I eat what my body needs. 
I chew my food consiosuly. 
I listen for when I am satisfied and full.
I eat until I'm satisfied. 
My body heals and strengthens with every bite I take.
I eat sitting down in a calm environment. 

I am enthusiast towards my work. 
I love my current job. 
I work well. 
I sleep well. 

I love myself and everyone unconditionally. 
I forgive everyone including myself. 
I celebrate life everyday. 
I am healed, whole and healthy.  

I send love, peace, happiness, harmony, good health to my family members and everyone on this beautiful universe.Thank you God for my good health and all the blessings in my life.

Courtesy : Louise Hay & Many other Divine souls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...