Monday 20 August 2018

Neem Karoli Baba - The train Story

Neem Karoli (Neeb Karori) Baba was born in the year 1900, in a small village called Akbarput [Uttar Pradesh, India]. He was also called as "Maharaj-ji" by his devotees. He have built lots of temples during his lifetime. He used to call Lord Hanuman as his Master (Guru). 

During his lifetime, he used to perfom lots of miracles. So, the people used to call him as Chamatkari Baba ("Miracle baba"). He posses lots of divine powers, like being in two places at once and capable of making his devotees in samadhi ( God Consciousness) at the touch of a finger. 

In one of the interview, Larry page ( Founder of Facebook ) have pointed that his mentor Steve Jobs ( Apple) have requested him to visit the Kainchi Dham [ Neem Karoli Baba temple]  in India to uplift his company, during the early days of facebook. It is no surprise, why Apple and Facebook are in the top list for so many years. 


One day Neem Karoli Baba was travelling in the first class train coach, without a ticket. While checking, the ticket conductor have discovered that Neem Karoli Baba was travelling without a ticket. 

Wihtout knowing his divine powers, the ticket conductor had a verbal argument with the Neem Karoli Baba. Soon, the conductor have stopped the train by pulling the emergency brake near the Neeb karori Village and requested him to get off the train. Ill-treated by the conductor, Neem Karoli Baba have deboarded the train and sat under a tree. 

When the train conductor have given signal to start the train, surprisingly the train didn't move. Even they have tried to move the train using an another engine. But all their efforts go in vain. 

A local magistrate who knows the powers of Maharaj-ji, requested the train officials to board the Maharaj-ji back to the train. After much thinking, the train officials apologised to the Maharaj-ji and requested him to board the train. 

Maharaj-ji agreed to board the train with two conditions : 
1. A railway station must be constructed at Neeb Karori.
2. Saints must be treated fairly and better by the railway officials.

Railway official's have agreed to his two requests. As soon as he boarded the train, the train started to move like a miracle. As promised, the railway officials have built a railway station at Neeb Karori ( Uttar Pradesh ). 

Indian saints have the power to control both the living and non-living things by their spiritual powers. As per the spiritual science "Everything is connected in this universe". Hence, a saint can affect the functioning of a system by his Divine powers. 

Important Preaching's : 
Love all, Feed All, Serve All. 
Sab Ek (All One).

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr Itua herbal center who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal medicine. I came to know more about Dr Itua on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.
    I will advise you to contact Doctor Itua Herbal Center for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.
    Doctor Itua Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...