Monday 20 May 2019

How to take small calculated Risk ?

For me taking risks is like eating Ice cream. Yes, please go ahead and read the complete story, to know the calculated risk I have taken for eating an Icecream. 

Salem | 15-May-2019 | 12.30 PM 
In Salem, I, my wife along with my son was doing shopping. Sun is showing it's full power and the Current temperature in my mobile was showing 43-degree Celcius.

In order to cool ourself, we have entered a nearby ice cream shop with an intention to cool our body. Suddenly, a poster Pot Maalai Kulfi ( Summer Special) Rs.40 have taken my attention in the Ice Cream Shop. 




Without seeing the Menu, my wife has ordered her favorite Vanilla Ice cream, as she doesn't want to come out of her comfort Zone. Being a Project Manager by profession, I like taking calculated risks. I have ordered the Pot Maalai Kulfi. 
If I like it, I will get something better added to my favorite list. However, If I don't like it, I will update my lesson learned database so that I won't order this item in the future. Fortunately, I liked the Pot Malaai Kulfi and I got something better added to my favorites list. 


Moral of the Story :
Most of the people in this world, live a mediocre life and settle for something good. Only very few takes calculated risks and get successful and get something better. It's never too late to take calculated risks. Your beautiful life is lying outside your comfort Zone. 


A Request from Author :
If you like this article, please share it with your family and friends. It might help their Spiritual Journey.

You are kindly requested to join my mission to Donate a Meal to start making a positive difference in someone's life. You are born with the ability to change someone life positively, please give your life a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...