Sunday 30 August 2015

Powerful Morning Affirmations - To start a beautiful day

As soon you wake-up in the morning, some part of your subconcious mind will be still active. You can utilise this time, to program your sub-concious mind. Once the sub-concious mind is programmed, it will direct your day with joy, bliss, happiness and success. 

Take a printout of the below affirmations and keep it near the bed. As soon as you wake-up in the morning, read it loudly or silently in mind with strong belief. 

Powerful Morning Affirmations :
"Today is an amazing day. I thank God for this wonderful day filled with love, joy, peace, harmony, abundance, happiness and success for me. The God's wisdom guide's me during the entire day. I am divinely protected. Everything I do today turn out to be success and wonderful. God's love fills my body, mind and soul. 

Today, I posses the wisdom to make smart decision and work smart. I make the right choices using the inner wisdom. Today is the best day in my life. I gladly welcome this day with the smile on the face and joy on the heart. 

Today, I forgive everyone including myself and bless them with peace and harmony. 

I let go of my past and joyously live in the present. I live in magical, loving universe. I am surrounded by divine light. I appreciate every moment of this beautiful day. Good flows to me and good flows through me. 

I accept the divine energy from the Universe now in this moment.I have faith in myself, and in the Universe. I send out positive vibes and love to the Universe. I am at one with the Universe.

Everything I need comes to me at the right time. I will do good today. I am Optimistic and happy throughout this peaceful day. I am healthy, wealthy, happy and wise. I am mindful, peaceful, relaxed and calm. My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant and my soul is tranquil. 

Thank you God for all the blessings of my beautiful life."



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...