Monday 22 April 2019

In Search of Good Health - Part 1

Most people view health only in the physical sense, but I view it also in the mental, Spiritual and emotional sense - Malcolm Goodwin

In the Year 2004, after completing my engineering, I have landed in India's Silicon Valley, Bangalore, with lots of colorful dreams. I know what you are thinking, not that one for sure. However, my body was a little resistant to adapt to Bangalore's cold weather. I have got frequent colds, which have affected both my personal and professional life. 

So, I have visited a Multi-Speciality hospital, with lots of hope to fix my cold issue permanently. The Doctor, who has a Postgraduate degree from London, replied me with a beaming smile "Respiratory problems are common in Bangalore. Whenever you get cold, please come to us, we will provide the World class treatment". 

Special Thanks to the Allopathic medicine, within one day, all the symptoms of my cold have disappeared like magic. In front of my eyes, the London Doctor was like an Aladdin Genie. However, the symptoms of Cold have re-appeared within a couple of weeks.

Being a Software engineer by profession, it was easy for me to jump to the conclusion that the Doctor hasn't given a permanent fix and have provided only a temporary fix to clear the Symptoms. I have provided many such bug fixes, during the earlier part of my career, please don't tell anyone. 

I have started my own research to study about health with the help of books, watching Youtube videos, browsing on the internet, attending workshops, etc. I have read almost all the best seller books that are under the category "Health". In Parallel I have also learned Reiki, Pranic healing, Hypnosis, Acupuncture, Yoga, Meditation, Naturopathy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming [ NLP ], Emotional Freedom Technique [ EFT ], Divine Healing, etc. 




The fun fact is that the more I did research about health, the more I got confused. Yes, there are lots of contradicting facts. However, I am blessed to get many Divine masters like Dr.BM Hegde, Healer Baskar, Healer Umar, Dr.Nagore Rumi, Dr.Joseph Murphy, Deepak Chopra, Bruce Lipton, Dr.Meenakshi, etc who have guided me in the right direction. I haven't met most of them, however, their teachings had a great positive impact within me. 

I have started following their teachings religiously and to my surprise, my health started improving. Within a year, I have regained my health back and I have friended the Bangalore cold weather. 

All the teachings of my masters haven't concentrated only on improving the physical health, but also on improving the Mental, Emotional and Spiritual health as well. Yes, they have preached the holistic approach for maintaining good health. My mentalistic brain has agreed to their holistic approach, as it fixes the problem from the original root cause.

Physical Health:
You can improve your physical health by eating healthier, sleeping wisely, Yoga, Physical exercise, walking, etc. However, if your body is very weak suffering from Chronic illness, you can better avoid walking or Physical exercise, as it will deplete the prana[Vital Force] from your body. Instead, you can do Meditation or DRT [ Deep Relaxation Technique] to improve your Prana[Vital Force].

Mental / Emotional Health :
Modern science now accepts that fact that more than 80 percent of the diseases are categorized as Psychosomatic meaning mind related. Meditating 20 minutes per day, can keep you mentally and emotionally fit. There are dozens of meditation techniques available now, you can follow any meditation technique that matches your vibrations. However, I strongly recommend Vipasanna Meditation, that is preached by my beloved master Buddha.

Spiritual Health :
In the book "How God Changes your brain- Breakthrough Findings from a Leading Neuroscientist", Andrew Newberg MD and Mark Robert Waldman have emphasized the fact that "God is great—for your mental, physical, and spiritual health". Honestly, I don't know whether God exists or not. However, I know for sure that if you believe in the superpower (God or Nature or Universe) above us, you will live a healthy life. There are thousands of miraculous healings that are happening daily by Divine powers, which Modern Science is still searching for answers in the laboratory.

To make a long story short, you can live a healthy life only if you balance the Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Health.





Read the In Search of Good Health - Part 2 in which I reveal the secrets of good health.

A Request from Author :
This article is for your reference only and should not be used as a replacement for your ongoing treatment. Please always consult an approved Alternative therapist or Naturopathic Doctor before making any health-related decisions. 

If you like this article, you can share it with your family and friends. This article might put a full stop to their long search for good health.

1 comment:

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...