Tuesday 7 November 2017

Pastor Joel Osteen's - The Power of "I AM"

I am blessed to hear the brilliant speech by Pastor Joel Osteen's about The Power of "I am". As per him "What follows "I am" will start looking for you".

He insists to always use Positive Affirmations like :

  • I am Healthy
  • I am Happy
  • I am blessed
  • I am strong
  • I am beautiful
  • I am success
  • I am peace
  • I am love
  • I am Abundance
  • I am vibrant
  • I am energetic
  • I am Awesome

Always use positive words as every word have energy that will decide your future. Be positive and let your life be filled with love and happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...