Friday 25 January 2019

“You are the Best Wife” - Book Review

The quality of life is what matters, not the quantity - Bhavna ( Author's Wife)

“You are the Best Wife” is an emotional roller-coaster novel that will make you laugh and cry at the same time. 

"You are the best Wife" have really touched my "Heart" ( Sorry, I should rightly call it as "Soul"). The author is blessed with a brilliant writing skills, who can make you laugh heartily. If you are an emotional person, he can also moist your eyes without your permission. 

I have read hundreds of Motivational, Inspirational, Spiritual, Health, Mediation, etc books. However, I am not a big fan of novels. While I was searching for relationship books in Amazon, to strengthen my marriage life, I got this book recommendation from Amazon. As I am Amazon “Kindle Unlimited” subscriber I got this book for Rs.0 ( You should experience the feeling of happiness, whenever you get something for free )  

I thought of reading One chapter and return it in the Amazon Kindle , if the book is not my cup of Herbal Tea. As soon as I started reading, I COULD NOT STOP. I read it on my bus, in office ( Even during meetings), lift, home, etc and finished within 2 days. It is a small book and a regular reader can finish it within 3 hours of single sitting. 

Finally, I got a brilliant Author who could fulfill my thirst for a good Novel. I am proud that, I am a big fan of Ajay K Pandey’s writings. 

Positive’s : 
  • Language used is simple. [ If I can understand, anyone who have completed fifth standard, also can understand ] 
  • Author have narrated the story in such a way that a beautiful Romantic movie is running in-front of your eyes. 
  • It is filled with lots of humor and human emotions.
  • It gives lots of lessons for our life.
Negative’s : 
  • I have the habit of seeing only positive in others [I am extremely sorry friends] 
Lesson’s for Life : 
  • Never Surrender 
  • The quality of life is what matters, not the quantity.
  • Count your blessings in every situation
  • If you keep your eyes and ears open anyone can be your Master [ Yes, Author's motivational gurus are two kids on a bicycle]
  • A baby delayed, is a baby denied [ Important message to all the Young married couples, who is behind money ] 
  • Problems are Opportunity 
  • Happiness is in Giving and not in Receiving. 
  • Start living for Others
If universe blesses me with more money, I will produce a Bollywood movie from this novel, as it has a strong positive message to each and every one of us.

"You are the Best wife" have lots of life lessons for each and every-one of us. I strongly recommend it to my family and friends and “You” ( Who is reading this  Review).Last but not least, I can confidently tell Ajay K Pandey that "You are the best Husband" in this world.

[ You can buy the Book from Amazon by clicking the above Image ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...