Wednesday 30 January 2019

The Traffic Signal [ Happily Married Series ]

27 Jan 2019 - 9.30 PM IST ( Bangalore )

Me, my wife and our son was returning home in our car after enjoying the dinner at Sri Krishna Kafe,  Koramangala. At the Koramangala Forum mall Signal, the traffic lights was glowing “Red” and the timer started count down from 180.
I stopped the car exactly near the Zebra Crossing.

On seeing the traffic signal my son started singing rhythmically 'Red means Stop. Yellow means Ready and Green means Go'. My wife have taught him recently. He says this phrase whenever he encounters a traffic signal.

My Son asked me innocently ‘Daddy, why the cars and bikes are still going, when the signal is Red’. As I don’t have a valid answer I just smiled at him and started observing the things around me.

In the Walkway, near the road there was a beautiful girl. On seeing her, the cupid inside me started playing the harp (A Musical Instrument). She was wearing a black full sleeves top with a red cotton skirt. She had a fair complexion and she was wearing a glass that has a thick black frame. She had a free hair style, with a cute smile on her face. She was holding her boyfriend tightly with her left hand. However, I didn’t care much about that.She resembled the Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna

Coincidentally ‘Belageddu yaara mukhava naanu noDide song from the Kannda movie Kirik party was playing in my car to make the scene more romantic.



My wife asked me ‘Whom you are you seeing outside?’. Cupid inside was laughing that You are caught red handedly.

I told her that ‘I like the black full sleeves top with a red cotton skirt dress and was imagining, how you will be looking in that dress’

It is the strategy which I use, whenever I see a beautiful girl. Yes, you read it right, beautiful girl and not dress, so-that she won’t mistake me.She also nodded her head that Yes, that black top and red skirt is good and went into her own dreamland.

Suddenly, one more young couple crossed the Zebra crossing in-front of our car. She was wearing a Pink T-shirt and Denim Jeans. My wife pointed on the boyfriend of the girl, who is wearing the black top, ‘See that guy, she had a beautiful girl with him and still staring at the girl who is wearing that Pink T-Shirt’

I nodded like an obedient student as 'Yes, he must be bad boy. We must be happy with what we have'

Cupid inside me was telling me sarcastically “Hello brother, Are you a good boy ?

When the signal became Green, the Cupid inside me became red and I started moving from that place in the car. 

After we crossed the signal, my wife told that “She liked that black dress and Red Skirt very much”.

Smilingly I told her “Me too like it very much”

She added that “We should come to Koramangala frequently, sothat we can get ideas about various modern dress that girls wear”

I giggled and told her ‘Sure. Why not ?’



Please leave your honest feedback about this story in the comments section below.You are also welcome to share any such interesting story in the below comments section. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...