Tuesday 23 December 2014

Healthy Digestion leads to Healthy You..!!

As per Ayurveda, our health is directly related with our digestion. A person who has a healthy digestion will enjoy a perfect health. Even Naturopathy stresses the importance of digestion and states “Constipation / IBS is the root cause of all the diseases”.

Our mind and the digestive system have a direct relationship. In-order to have a perfect digestion, our mind should be calm and relaxed. Meditation, Exercise and healthy eating are the simple formula for a healthy digestion.

Meditation :
  • It is already proved scientifically that doing 20 minutes of Meditation every day will calm and relaxes the mind, body and soul.
  • Meditation improves the overall physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Health.
  • Meditation will improve the overall digestion.

 Exercise :
  • Exercise atleast 20 minutes daily to increase the overall physical Health.
  • It strengthens the digestive muscles and helps in easy digestion.

 Healthy Eating :
  • Eat food that are easy to digest like fruits and vegetables.
  • Eat only when feeling hungry as the digestive fluids will be secreted properly.
  • Chew your food thoroughly with saliva as the digestion starts from the mouth.
  • Don't drink water while eating. 
  • Don't talk (or) Watch TV (or) read while eating.

Affirmations for Healthy Digestion :
I am Healthy
I am Happy
I meditate daily
I exercise regularly
I am calm
I am Relaxed

I have a healthy Stomach
I have a healthy intestines
I have a strong and healthy digestive system

I have perfect digestive health

I eat healthy foods
I love eating vegetables and fruits
I digest any food easily

I eat only when I am feeling hungry
I chew my food thoroughly with saliva

I possess perfect health
I am grateful for my healthy digestive system 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...