Sunday 5 June 2016

Kindness Act - Karthi's blissful experience at Malaysia

In the below post, I would like to share a blissful kindness experience from our happy zen friend Karthi.

"I wanted to share one of my nice experience in Malaysia.
Everyday while I go to office, I use mono rail & outside the station where I get down there sits a old lady with a bright face & some ear buds to sell. I used to give some money every day & she gives me the ear buds which I thank her & refuse to get it. Even for a few days together if she was not there, I feel sad & pray for her health.


It was Ramdan month & I wanted to gift her something like new dress. Since it is difficult to find a suiting traditional dress to her & am not too good in selection I decided to gift homemade cookies box, which is a practice there & ppl give this to their loved once during Ramadan. I got a few cookies box for her & to give to my office mates. 


When I reached the station, I took out the box in my hand & walked towards her with joy. Once I gave her the box & said Salamat Adul fitri, she was so happy & touched my head & blessed me. I was so happy & satisfied which made my day. Though we were from different Country & relegion, we shared our joy & we both were blessed with the mother & son kind of love. 


Though I happily gave her  money, there was a selfishness in it. That is if I help this old mother, my mom will be looked after well by someone back in India..... 
Share whatever you can with love & you will be blessed for life. Thank you."



A bread to poor reaches God sooner than the bread that is offered to God. Even-though if you are not able to give bread or money to the poor, at-least give them your love and kindness. Smile to the Security guard in your office and home, give a surprise gift to your home maids, greet the house keeping person in the office with love. Small act of kindness will make a big difference in their lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...