Saturday 4 June 2016

Law of Attraction - How I attracted my Chips ?

If you are one of the persons who doubts the Law of Attraction, I would like to narrate a real incident about how I attracted my chips. One sunny noon, while I am riding my bike Salem, I have seen a road side chips vendor preparing hot and spicy chips. As I was in the middle of the heavy traffic I could not buy it. However I have delivered my desire of eating chips to the universe.

Within 6 hours the universe have delivered the chips that I have requested. My uncle have brought the same chips on the same day evening. It might be a miracle for you. However for me who knows the fundamentals of the law of universe, it is not a surprise as I manifest magics and miracles daily. 



How this Law worked ? 
  • Step 1 : When I asked universe about chips, the message is mixed in the cosmos.
  • Step 2 : It searches for the exact person and situation to manifest it.
  • Step 3 : The message have been implanted in my uncle's mind by the universe when he went out in the evening. 
  • Step 4 : Message which is implanted in my uncle's mind, have made him to see the chips vendor preparing hot chips. 
  • Step 5 : He brought home the same chips which I have asked the Universe.

I have tried it as one of the Law of Attraction energy experiment based on the book "E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your of Reality" written by Pam Grout. 


Same law can be used to manifest any of your desire. However, the universe might deliver it based on the FAITH and the size of the request. In some case, you need have PATIENCE to manifest your desire.

I have manifested many things after understanding this beautiful law of universe "Ask. Believe. Receive". Dream big and ask the universe with love and faith and get it delivered on-time every time. Happy manifesting your desires and let magics and miracles happen in your life every moment. Stay blessed. 

2 comments:

  1. great one..i must try this once..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Siva,

      You can read more such miracles by the Law of attraction in the below link

      http://www.thesecret.tv/all-stories/

      If you have faith and patience, your burning desire will be manifested for sure. All the very best.

      With Bliss,
      Prem Kumar

      Delete

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...