Sunday 5 June 2016

Senthil - Divine Experience at Shirdi Sai Temple Pondicherry

In the below post, I would like to share the divine experience from our happy zen friend Senthil at Shirdi Sai temple at Pondicherry. 

"I used to do all the techniques u mentioned except meditation. In my life for the first time, yesterday I meditate before Shirdi saibaba for about 10 minutes. A miracle happened. Usually I used to go sai temple in evening, where I vl get prasadams or flowers. Yesterday I was upset & I went to sai temple I didn't get any blessings in form of prasadam or flowers. 

Then only I came to know that , morning there is no practice of giving prasads or flowers in the temple. For the first time I just sit & meditate before saibaba . after sometime I stood & about to leave. At the time I leave, iyer requested me to wait & surprisingly he gave me a beautiful garland. I shocked.  And I am glad to receive tat. This was the first time I meditate I receive a garland, wen no one vl be bestowed with flowers in the morning. Ohm Sai Ram"



From the above incident, it is very clear that God listens to everyone's sincere prayers. Shirdi Sai had given the garland to Senthil as a token that his prayers will be answered. 

If your faith is pure, miracles will happen for sure. Have FAITH and PATIENCE and all your prayers will be manifested for sure with the Divine's blessings. Om Sai Ram.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...