Friday 8 July 2016

Spiritual techniques to multiply money

In this article, I have highlighted the spiritual techniques to be followed to multiply your money.

  • Whenever you spend money "Thank God" that you have enough money to spend. [ (i.e) Money should be spent with a happy emotion ]
  • Money is considered as Goddesses Lakshmi, so don't keep the Wallet/Purse on back pant pocket. 
  • Whenever you withdraw money from ATM or bank,  "Thank God" that you have enough money. 
  • Whenever you purchase a product, affirm in mind as "Let this money help this business person and his family to live a healthy, happy and prosperous life". 
  • Whenever you spend money, silently affirm in mind with faith as "I love you money, please go and come back in 10 folds".
  • Affirm as much as possible  "I am Rich. I am Prosperous. I am money magnet. I am Wealthy. I am millionaire.I love money. Money comes to me easily.I am financially abundant "
  • Whenever salary/money is credited into your account, "Thank God".
  • Count the money is such a way that keeping the left hand stationary, right hand must be moving towards your chest. 
  • Tithing Law - 10% of the monthly salary must be used for noble cause like Annadhanam (Food Donation), poor children education, Orphanage, Old age home etc.
  • Buy Vegetables / Fruits from road side vendors and please don't bargain with them. 

Jews and Marwadis follow the Tithing law  strictly and hence there is no surprise that they are one of the riches communities in this world. I have practiced all the above techniques and got good results. 

If your faith is pure, money will flow abundantly into your life for sure.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...