Tuesday 9 January 2018

How to keep your New Year resolution ?

Everyone makes a New year resolution every year. However, as per statistics only 8 percentage of the people stick to the New Year resolution's. New Year resolutions melts like an ice cream before we cross January. I really admired a WhatsApp joke quoting "My New year resolution for this year is to keep last year resolution". 

In this article I will give some simple steps that I follow to keep my New Year resolutions. 

Writing your New Year resolution :
Step 1 - Take a dairy and title it as "My New Year Resolution - 2018".  
Step 2 : In the 1st page, write down all your New Year resolutions. 
Step 3 - Below the New year resolution, write a positive affirmations related to your New year resolution.  

New Year Resolution Example : 
1. Wake up at 6.00 AM morning.
2. Drink 2 glass of water in empty stomach.
3. Do Yoga / Exercise for 20 mins.
4. Eat healthy nutritious food.
5. Eat only when feeling hungry.
6. Eat consciously. 
7. Enjoy each and every moment of life.
8. Read 5 books per month.
9. Do Oil Pulling
10. Sleep at 10.00 PM

Positive Affirmation [ Example ] : 
I am healthy. I am fit. I am whole and complete. I enjoy reading good books. I sleep peacefully. I love waking up early. I am happy. I am healed. I am energetic. I am radiant. I am vibrant. Thank you God for making me healthy and happy.

Daily To-Do : 
Step 1 - As soon as you wake up in the morning and before retiring to bed, read your New Year resolutions and the positive affirmations.
Step 2 - Take a new page in the diary, and write the affirmations once again and draw images about your resolutions. 
Step 2 - Close your eyes and visualize as if you have achieved your New year resolutions. See a happier, healthier and successful version of yourself in your mind. 
Additional Tip - You can also read your New Year resolution and visualize whenever you are free for 5 minutes during day time. 

How it works ?
When you read, write and visualize your New Year resolution repeatedly, it stores in your subconscious mind. Anything that gets imprinted in the subconscious mind will be manifested. 

I follow this technique for my goals and New Year resolutions and I got good results. Give it a try and become a better version of "You". You need to take action to change your life. Universe is ready to shower its blessings for the persons who believes and takes action. Yes, you can do it. 


Let all your beautiful dreams come true this year. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...