Friday 19 January 2018

Jacket Story - Powers of Mind

I have misplaced my jacket in my office. I have forgotten completely where I have kept it. 

Suddenly, I remembered a WhatsApp story. In that story a person will lost his watch in a hay. He will search for a long time and he could not find it. He becomes tired and sit silently and close his eyes. When he is silent, he could hear the ticking sound of the watch and he finds his watch. The story ends with a moral that, when you are silent you can find everything in your life. 

I tried to use the same concept and sit silently and closed my eyes to find my Jacket. I have taken three deep breath. Within seconds, I got a flashback like a movie where I have kept my jacket. In my mind, I could clearly see that I am keeping my jacket in a chair at our office rooftop during Lunch. 

I ran to the rooftop to check whether the Jacket is still there. Yes, our office is CCTV monitored and is highly secured and I got my jacket back. 


Moral of the Story :
Our subconscious mind contains all the information. If you are silent, your inner voice will guide you in proper direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...