Sunday 12 April 2015

Healing Meditation

Introduction :

  • Healing Meditation must be done for 20 minutes daily.
  • It must be done in the same place and same time for better results. 
  • It is simple and ​can be ​eas​il​y ​followed by anyone.
  • In this meditation the mind will go to Alpha State in which the healing happens naturally. 


Sitting Posture 

  • Sit in a comfortable posture
  • Straight
  • Eyes Closed
  • Cross-Legged
  • Hands should be clasped and all finger should go into all fingers.


Watch your breath

  • Watch your breath going in and coming out. 
  • Relax your body from head to toe. Imagine that every part of the body is getting relaxed.





Affirmation
Use affirmations to program the subconcious mind. During Alpha state, the subconcious mind is very active.

“My feets are completely relaxed, my legs are relaxed. Right now my stomach muscles are relaxing. My heart is beating perfectly, my breathing is calm and relaxed. My hands are relaxed. My head is completely relaxed, my whole body is completely relaxed and calm. My subconscious mind is filled with thoughts of that I have perfect health. I am healed. I am whole and complete.” 

Healing light
Imagine a white healing light is flowing through each and every cell of your body. 




THANKS GIVING

  • Step1 : Thank the Masters and the Universe for showering the abundant cosmic energy within you.   
  • Step 2  : Rub your both hands and slowly massage your eyes and face and back of the neck region. 
  • Step 3 : Slowly open your eyes and see your hand palms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...