Saturday 18 April 2015

How I got my dream Job by being Optimistic ?

Year : 2004                                                                                                                                     Place:  Bangalore 

As soon as I finished my Engineering I boarded train to Bangalore from Madurai to get a good Job. Still the scene is fresh in my mind. My mother came to Railway station to send-off. In Bangalore, me and my college friends rented a house and started Job hunting. In a city like Bangalore where there is competition from all over India, we intially struggled a lot to get even call letter for Interview. 

However, I am Optimistic and was clear with my goals as below : 
1) Need to get Job in good product Company 
2) Needs to get a Salary of "X" per month. 
3) Needs to get a job within October 2014. 




I got a Job in M.G Road in a small company for less salary. I rejected the offer as it doesn't match with my goals.Then, I cleared TCS written test and Technical Interview and attended HR. One month later I got the call letter for "LG Electronics" in the same day my roommate got the offer letter for TCS. It implictly means that I am not selected in TCS. However, I am optimistic and came to my room and informed that LG is my company. Within 1 week I cleared the Written, Technical and HR and got selected in LG. 

Climax is more interesting all my 3 requirements are fullfiled when I see my Offer Letter. 
1) LG is a Product Company 
2) My Salary is "X' per month exactly what I expected. 
3) I got Job with a joining date on Oct-18 2014. 

If I have selected TCS, I might have got Job before October 2014 but the other 2 requirements might not have met. 

Moral of the Story : 
1) Be Optmisitic in every situation. 
2) When you didn't something, be optimistic that GOD has reserved something BIG for you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...