Saturday 25 April 2015

"The Happy Zen - Gratitude Challenge" Game



We must be Thankful for the many gifts which the divine Intelligence has given us. 
Being Thankful is the greater multiplier and it helps to see the positive things in our life. 

In our "The Happy Zen" group we have conducted the "The Gratitude Challenge" game. 

Game Rules :
1) Everyone should send 3 things which they are Thankful. Lets stick to the count 3. 
[ 1) I am thankful for my Shelter. 2) I am Thankful for my Food on my Plate 3) I am thankful for my good dress ] 
2) Person who sends the best Gratitude message will get a surprise gift. 

Our Zen group members actively participated in this game and have posted their message.  All the Gratitude messages are posted below for your reference. 












We have requested our beloved master Dr.Nagore Rumi sir to select the winner. 

                                   

Rumi Sir Comments :
"I have gone through all the eleven gratitude cards. All are very nice and good.

There was one who thanked first someone who is inferior, her daughter for a valid reason and then friends who are peers who mirrored her and then all positive messages and the energy received though the group.

All expressions of gratitude deserve blessings and praise. But this one from Sheeja deserves first prize in my opinion."

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...