Friday 3 February 2017

Famous Sayings of Sadhguru Sri Shirdi Sai Baba

1. Whomsoever comes to me, merges with me, like the river dissolves in sea.
2. One can reach the lotus feet of God by prayer and Meditation.
3. If you give food to an animal, it will suppress my hunger.
4. My samadhi will fullfil the desires of my devotees.
5. I will be visible only to the eyes of the person, whomsoever loves me.
6. If you surrender all your problems to me, I will solve it for sure.
8. If you have faith with me, I will solve all your problems.
9. Before you eat your food, feed the person who is in hunger.
10. Serve all.
11. Don't take revenge.
12. I am living with you. Your loving heart is my home.
13. Sri Hari will surely protect the person who have FAITH and PATIENCE.
14. Trust in me and your prayer shall be answered. 
15. All Gods are one. There is no difference between a Hindu and Muslim.
16. If you are wealthy, be humble. Plants bend when they bear fruit.
17. See the divine in the human being.
18. Look to me and I will look to you.
19. Be contented and cheerful with what comes.
20. Do not be idle: work, utter God’s name and read the scriptures.
21. Meditate on what you read and think of God.
22. Let us be humble.
23. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get.
24. God will show His love. He is kind to all.
25. If we see all actions as God’s doing, we will be unattached and free from karmic bondage.
26. I am formless and everywhere.
27. Surrender completely to God.
28. Spend money in charity; be generous and munificent.
29. Give food to the hungry, water to the thirsty, and clothes to the needy. Then God will be pleased.
30. Saburi (patience) ferries you across to the distant goal.
31. Meditate on me either with form or without form, that is pure bliss.
32. God is not so far away. He is not in the heavens above, nor in hell below. He is always near you.
33. I stay by the side of whoever repeats my name.
34. Put full faith in God’s providence.
35. Have faith and patience. Then I will be always with you wherever you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...