Thursday 2 February 2017

Happy Souls @ Happiness Workshop

By the blessings of the Divine, the Happiness workshop conducted by me on 28-Aug-2016[Sun] was a grand success. It was attended by people from different age groups from 6 Years  to 60+ Years.

I am very happy that the participants found the program very useful. I am confident that the program will surely help to transform their life positively filled with happiness. Each and everyone have actively participated in all the fun games and events.  


Special Thanks to the participants especially the kids, who have showcased their talent brilliantly. I am pleasantly surprised by the kids good grasping power.Special Thanks to the happy Zen volunteers Rajesh Kanna, Geetha Rajesh, Praveen, Pandian, Girija Pandian for organising this event beautifully.

I was delighted, when a person aged 60+ years came to me after the program and hold my hand and expressed his gratitude that the program was "Good". It is this beautiful moment, that I would like to earn through my life. It makes my life beautiful.

I thank God for giving this opportunity to make someone happy for 5 continuous hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...