Thursday 2 February 2017

The Happy Zen - TTC (Tear To Clear) Technique

In this post, I would like to present you a most powerful technique to clear your mind and fill it with positive energy. Before going to sleep, follow the below TTC (Tear To Clear) technique : 

  • Step 1 - Write down your problems including your anger and stress in a white piece of paper.
  • Step 2 - Visualize that all the problems have been transferred from your mind to the white sheet of paper when you write.
  • Step 3 - Tear the paper into pieces and drop it in the dustbin.
  • Step 4 - Now your mind is free, filled with calm and peace. 
  • Step 5: Slowly close your eyes and take 10 deep breaths.You will be in Alpha state now. 
  • Step 5 - Silently in your mind utter the following positive affirmations 

 "I am Healthy. I am Happy. I am Peace. I am bliss. I am calm.I am Relaxed. I am blessed. I am Love.  I am Divinely protected. I am Divinely Guided.Thank you God for all your blessings"


Now your Subconscious mind is programmed positively and will direct your life in the right direction. Repeat the above TTC technique daily for 90 days and you will start feeling calm and relaxed. 

Wish you a happy and prosperous life ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...