Wednesday 10 April 2019

Inspiring Youtube Masters – Gaur Gopal Das & Jay Shetty

Most of the time, I get requests from my friends to recommend a book, which can change their life positively. I jokingly tell them that, no need to read any book, Just read my blog daily and it will do the magic. Yes, if you don’t have the habit of reading, I bet that you will sleep on the book within five minutes of opening the book. Please don't ask me, whether you won't sleep, while reading my blog. Even, I get sleep sometimes while writing my blogs. 

Some are very busy that they don't have time to read my blog also. For all those super busy people, I will give them the Youtube channel by my beloved masters Gaur Gopal Das and Jay ShettyEven, I get the daily dose of inspiration from them. 

Gaur Gopal Das - A Lifestyle Engineer : 
He is an Electronics Engineer, who had graduated from College of Engineering, Pune. He have quit his Job from HP, to become a "Brahmachari" at Radha Gopinath Mandir, ISKCON Mumbai in the Year 1996. 

He is also a motivational speaker and lifestyle coach. He simplifies the complicated philosophies of life, with humor and real life examples. His talks are so addictive that it will help you to live a happy and peaceful life.



Notable Quotes :
"Valuables have become more important than values". 

“Gucci suits won’t bring you satisfaction till you bring a smile on someone’s face. The good wishes of the person can do more for you,” 

“Life is like surfing, sometimes waves will toss you up; similarly, people will respect and honor you and sometimes there will be failure, neglect and rejection. Those who only surf will be affected by the ups and downs of life, but there are divers who swim beneath and no matter what the ups and downs they are not affected by the turbulence.”



Gaur Gopal Das - Youtube Channel :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz22l7kbce-uFJAoaZqxD1A

Jay Shetty - The Millennial Monk : 
Jay Shetty is a Stoyteller, Vlogger, Moitvational speaker and life coach. He is from United Kingdom with root in India. When he was 18, a lecture by a monk in London have changed his perspective about life. 



At the age of 22, he came to India to learn Meditation and lived in a monastery for 3 years. He returned back to UK and started spreading the wisdom about life. He is widely known as Urban Monk all over the world.  

His favorite book is Ramayana. Now, you might got the clue, why I am following Jay Shetty. 




Jay Shetty - Youtube Channel : 

Bonus :
If you are a bookworm or Kindleworm, who likes reading books. You can visit My Favorite Books page. I will be updating the books list on a regular basis. I recommend only the best of best, rest assured that you don't waste your precious time. Happy Reading Folks. 

A Request from Author :
Both my masters are available 24x7 to inspire you, to live a positive, meaningful and purposeful life. If you like this article, please share it with your family and friends. It might en(ligthen) their life also. 

You are kindly requested to join my mission of Donate a Meal to start making a positive difference is someone's life. You are born with the ability to change someone life positively, please give your life a chance.

1 comment:

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...