Tuesday 21 March 2017

Switch OFF News and Switch ON Life

Your mind is a Powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change - John Assaraf


Amygdala is an almond-shaped mass of gray matter inside our brain. It is responsible for processing of memory, decision making and emotional reactions. Somehow, Amygdala likes negative news in comparison with positive ones. Mass media is a billion dollar industry and they know about the functioning of the Amygdala in our brain. So only ninety percent of the news on the Newspaper and Television is negative which draws people’s attention more quickly.

Before 5 Years, I have attended one Meditation workshop at Varthur, Bangalore. In the workshop, there was a Young man who spoke about the importance of Meditation.During his speech, he requested us to refrain from watching TV News and reading Newspaper. He told that his life have transformed a lot positively after doing this small change.


I always like to experiment with myself, before I accept anything. So, I stopped reading newspaper and watching news for 3 months. I am pleasantly surprised by the positive outcomes. I am more happier and my mind is calm, relaxed and peaceful.

I got lots of time to read good books, attending weekend workshops, Yoga, Meditation, etc. Hence, I am still continuing this good habit and I am loving my beautiful life.

Below is the live testimonial from my friend Debajyoti who has also expressed a similar experience.

"Well, it has been 2 months when I decided to stop watching or reading any news that is not directly concerns me. Same goes for the post on my Facebook wall and WhatsApp messages.

Doing this simple change I have benefited immensely. Now I don't have to participate in unwanted debates whose credentials I never know. I found that my facts and perception is based on the medium and source of information.

In today’s age of digitization it is very easy to spread news which are morphed or forged. People are happy to receive them and tend to believe them without verifying its authenticity. By the virtue of my changes I found to be happy. I tend to give more time to my near and dear ones. I spend time on my fitness. I have now ample time for myself.

My Life have become beautiful by this small little change. I utilize this extra time for good work and spread unconditional love. Try to be a good and kind hearted Human."


Have a clear goal in life and work towards it during your free time instead of watching News and TV Serial.Wish you all a splendid success and happiness in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...