Sunday 31 May 2015

My Beloved Masters

During my search for good health, happiness, success and inner peace I have been blessed with the below great masters who have guided me to light. I am thankful for all these masters who have made a remarkable contribution in transforming my life beautifully. 

I haven't met most of my masters personally, however I got inspirations from their books, blogs, Youtube, Audiobooks, etc. However, I still believe if you keep your ears and eyes open everyone will be your master. I thank each and everyone of them who have helped me to grow Optimistically.    


I got inspiration from the below Zig Zaglar's "Wall of Gratitude" and prepared the above poster. Indeed, Zig Zaglar is one of my master who injected lots of inspiration to lead an Optimistic life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...