Saturday 9 May 2015

Two Minute Meditation

You can do this mediation whenever and wherever you get time even for 2 minutes. It will bring you good health,happiness, inner peace and joy. 

Precondition : 

1) Sit comfortable in a chair or in lotus position. 
2) Close your eyes 

Step 1* : Relax your whole body from Toes to head. 

Step 2 : Take 10 deep concious breathing. 
Step 3 : Imagine you are surrounded with divine white light. White symbolises divine protection and guidance. 
Step 4 : Imagine you are surrounded with green light. Green symbolises good health. Visualise and send the green light to the organ that needs healing. 
Step 5 : Imagine you are surrounded with pink light. Pink symbolises Love and it has the power to attract all the good things in your life. 
Step 6 : Thank the masters and the infinite intelligence and slowly open your eyes. 

(Step 1)* : Affirm the below commands and bring the complete awareness to that particular organ while affirming. 

“My feets are completely relaxed, my legs are relaxed. Right now my stomach muscles are relaxing. My heart is beating perfectly, my breathing is calm and relaxed. My hands are relaxed. My head is completely relaxed, my whole body is completely relaxed and calm. My subconscious mind is filled with thoughts of that I have perfect health. I am healed. I am whole and complete.I am happy.I am peace.I am bliss.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...