Monday 15 August 2016

Morning Rituals - for a healthier and successful "You"

"Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today - Doe Zontamata"

How you start your day, determines your mood, happiness and performance in the rest of the day. So only, the first few hours of the morning is also called as "Golden Hours". In the below article, I have presented the Do's and Don'ts that needs to be followed as the first thing in morning, for a healthier and successful version of "You".

Do's :
  • Wake up early at-least by 6.00 AM in the morning.
  • As soon as you wake up, sit in bed and close the eyes and do the following (I) Affirm "I am healthy. I am whole.I am complete.I am perfect.I am strong.I am powerful. I am happy. I am peace.I am harmonious. I am loving. I am abundance. I am wealthy.I am young. I am Rich.I am successful.I am Divinely protected.I am Divinely guided"(It is during this time, the subconscious mind is highly active).(II) Imagine the whole world is surrounded by white Divine healing light of love and bless the World. (III) Thank God for all the blessings in your life like food, shelter, clothes, family, friends, etc.
  • Use herbal tooth powder.
  • Sip 2 glass of water in empty stomach.
  • Perform Oil pulling.
  • Do yoga or Walking or Exercise for about 20 minutes.
  • Do meditation for 10 minutes. 
  • Use herbal bath powder and herbal hair powder. 
  • Pray to God. 
  • Plan your day with a To-Do list. 
  • Read something uplifting for 20 mins.
  • Listen to positive affirmations. 
  • Eat healthy and nutritious breakfast that includes lots of nuts,fruits and vegetables.
  • Commute to office using public transport or office shuttle. 
  • Reach office one hour earlier and do your important task first.


Don'ts :
  • Avoid drinking Tea or coffee in an empty stomach.
  • Avoid watching news or reading Newspaper in the morning ( Your subconscious mind will be very active and everything you read will be implanted in your mind) 
  • Don't check your mobile for E-mail, Facebook, Whats-app, etc as soon as you wake up on your mobile.
  • Say "No" to TV, iPad and computer. 
  • Avoid commuting to office in a personal vehicle in a heavy traffic.

A small change in your morning ritual can bring a big change in your life.Once you start following the above morning rituals, your life will transform positively filled with good health, success and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...