Monday 15 August 2016

Powers of Subconscious Mind - Kavitha's earring story :

“Within your subconscious mind you will find the solution for every problem, and the cause for every effect - Dr.Joseph Murphy” 

In the below article, I would like to share you the real magical incident happened in the life of Kavitha [ The Happy Zen Member] as she have written to me.

"Prem,
I would like to share an interesting incident with related to the power of subconscious mind.

One Monday morning, while I was drying my wet hair, my earring had dropped. I searched for a while and asked my maid to search for it and left to office. Earring is very precious to me as it is gifted by my husband on my first birthday after our marriage. My maid and my mother searched for 2 hours and cleaned the whole bed room and couldn't find. Before going to sleep, when my subconscious mind is active, I thought for a while on where it would have been hiding in our bedroom and with that thought, I slept. During my sleep, I had a dream, in-which I was able to see my earring clearly in a drawer slide as shown in the below picture. 

Next day evening,I started searching again with calm mind. As seen in my dream, I just opened one of the drawer and was able to find my earring in the drawer slide, exactly in the same place where I have seen my earring in my dream. No one might have imagined that it will be present in that place, which is little far from where I lost it.




You always insists on the powers of subconscious mind which I experienced. 
As you know, I am a very normal person who leads day-day life in a closed circle, Office, House, Kids, Husband, Temple. I am neither a divine soul nor have any good habits of reading books, meditate on daily basis, attending lectures/classes etc. But still, I am really surprised that, I too can experience the power of subconscious mind. It is all because of you people.. Thanks. :)"

In the above incident, Kavitha have given command to the Subconscious mind, without her knowledge before she had slept that day. And the subconscious mind which knows all the information had revealed the place in her dream. You can read many more miracles in the book "The Power of subconscious mind" by Dr.Joseph Murphy.  

Aladdin's genie [ Subconscious Mind] is there within everyone of us. If we know how to use it properly, we can do many more magics and miracles in your life. Auto-suggestion, Affirmation, Creative Visualization, Prayer, etc are some of the tools that is used to utlitise the powers of subconscious mind. With the powers of subconscious mind you can improve your health, bank balance and be successful in your career and relationship, etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...