Thursday 4 August 2016

I watched my watch in my mind - Powers of Mind :

Within your subconscious mind you will find the solution for every problem, and the cause for every effect - Joseph Murphy” 

In this article, I would like to narrate a real incident about, how I used my subconscious mind to find my lost watch. After becoming a happy Zen, I started loving everyone and everything including the non-living things like my car, bike, mobile, laptop, home, etc.

In particular, I love my beautiful Casio watch. I won't leave my house without my watch. If I don't wear my watch then, I get a feeling that "I miss something".

One fine day in my office, I have lost my watch. I have searched in almost all the places in my office. Unfortunately, my search went in a vain and I am not able to find my watch.

Suddenly, I remembered an incident from the book "The power of subconscious mind" written by Dr.Joseph Murphy. In that book, the author have explained how a young man have found the lost will ( A legal asset document) written by his father, by using the subconscious mind. 

Initially, all the attempts by the young man to find the will, was not success. 
However, as per the guidance from Dr.Joseph Murphy, the Young man gave the command to the mind as "I now turn this request over the subconscious mind. It knows where the will is, and reveals it to me". Next morning, this young man got an hunch to visit a specific bank in Los Angeles, where he found his will. 

I have used the same technique and found my loving watch, as explained below.

  • Step 1: I have sat in comfortable position and closed my eyes.
  • Step 2: I have taken 5 deep breaths to go to Alpha state. ( It is when the subconscious mind is highly active)
  • Step 3: I command my subconscious mind as "I trust in the power of my subconscious mind. I command it to show me the location of my watch".
  • Step 4: Within couple of seconds, I could clearly see in my mind that my watch is lying on top of the table in our conference room called "Tapti".
  • Step 5: At around 7.30 PM on the same day, I have requested my colleague Suhail, to check the conference room(Tapti) for my watch, as I have already left office.
  • Step 6: Unfortunately, Suhail informed that there is no watch in the conference room.
  • Step 7: Next day I have asked the "Lost and Found" section in the security department about my Casio watch.
  • Step 8: With a cute smile, the security person informed that they have recently found a watch. 
  • Step 8: Hurray, I found my loving watch. Most interesting part of the story is that, in the security records it is mentioned that, the watch is found in "Tapti" conference room which I have watched in my mind. 
  • Step 9: I thanked my subconscious mind with a big smile.

It is a well known fact that our subconscious mind have all the information from our birth.It is 30,000 times more powerful than our conscious mind. If you can master your subconscious mind, you can do many more magics and miracles in your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...