Tuesday 11 September 2018

The Happy Zen's Morning Prayer in Bed

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith - Matthew 21:22

Time Required : One Minute

As soon as you wake-up in the morning, sit in the lotus position comfortably with your hands together in the bed. Silently, Pray to the God as below. 

"Today is the FIRST day of the rest of my LIFE. I am grateful for this beautiful day. Thank you God. 

Thank you God for your Divine protection and Divine Guidance for me, my family and friends. May I hear only good with my ears and see only good with my eyes and talk only good with my tongue. Oh God, please bless me to live a life of contentment and good health and happiness and sing thy glories during the life span granted to me. 

God, please bless everyone in this beautiful world with good health, happiness, peace, love and Abundnace. 

Thank You. Thank you. Thank you." 

Above prayer will attract good things in your life and transform your life positively, if you have FAITH and PATIENCE. I wish you a good health, happy and prosperous life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...