Tuesday 11 September 2018

Yogi Ramsuratkumar - The Watch Story ( The Happy Zen Experience # 2)

Prayer is man's greatest power - W.Clement Stone

On a beautiful Sunday(9-Sep-2018), I have left home to attend a workshop about natural way of living. In the workshop, I have lost my Casio Watch, which is with me for the past eight years. 

I was not feeling good and searched my watch in my bag and all other places nearby. However, I could not find my watch. Immediately my inner voice guided me to call Yogi Ramsuratkumar for help. 

I prayed whole heatedly to Yogi Ramsuratkumar to bring back my watch with one week. After I assign this task to Yogi Ramsuratkumar, I continue doing my normal work asusual. 



On Tuesday[11-Sep-2018] evening, while I was coming from office to my home, I was reading the book Saranagatham [ Miraculous Testimonials by the disciples of Yogi Ramsuratkumar]. 

I have read 3 chapters about Yogi Ramsuratkumar's miracles in the life of HIS devotees and mesmerized by his Divine powers. While keeping the book on the bag, I was thinking why Yogi is not doing miracles in my life. Within seconds, the missing watch have fallen from my bag.



I am pleasantly surprised as the watch was not in my bag, when I checked it on my bag thoroughly on Sunday[09-Sep-2018]. Yogi Ramsuratkumar once again proved that he is listening to everyone's prayers and blessing them with Divine grace always. 

Yogi Ramsuratkumar 
Yogi Ramsuratkumar 
Yogi Ramsuratkumar 
Jayaguru Raya

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...