Thursday 27 September 2018

Yogi Ramsuratkumar - Quotes

About God :

  • Father (God) alone exists.Nothing else. nobody else.
  • There is one existence. My SUPREME FATHER is EXISTENCE. 
  • God should be the goal of life. 
  • God is all pervading and in all. 
  • Do all the work, in the world, but keep your mind always on the Almighty. 
  • Always remember Father. Keep the name of God always on your tongue. 
  • The most essential and important thing in our life is that we should have faith in God, absolute faith in God. 
  • Whomsoever comes to my Ashram, will go with full of Father's grace. That is the Truth. 
  • Grace is always pouring down on all of us. 

Power of Namjapa :
  • “Yogi Ramsuratkumar” is the name of my Father(God). 
  • I have not constructed any temple or mutt but only leaves his Name behind him, for the liberation of Mankind. Name - Yogi Ramsuratkumar
  • All I know is Ramnam. Ramnam is everything. Chant the Ramnam all 24 hours.
  • By reciting Ram Nam crores of people liberated. So namjapa, either Rama, Krishna or Shiva is very Powerful. 
  • You will be healthy, if you chant "Aum Sri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram". These are my Father's (God) words. 
  • Myself and My Father have a contract to save the persons, who calls me by my name "Yogi Ramsuratkumar" for help with Faith. 
  • Anyone who calls me by my name “Yogi Ramsuratkumar” will be saved by my Father (God).
  • Whenever you need help, you chant YOGI RAMSURATKUMAR.You should believe that I am with you wherever you are. Then the support will come. 
  • Tell the name Yogi Ramsuratkumar, in the place wherever you are and see the Magic happens. 
  • Speak out this name, Yogi Ramsuratkumar from anywhere. My Father will bless you. 

About Faith : 
  • Faith is greater than God, Nothing is greater than Faith.
  • Where there is faith there is no fate. Have faith, fate will become inoperable. 
  • It is the unshakable faith that brings Magic and Miracles.

About Soul : 
  • The soul has no birth or death. This is only for the body. 
  • Soul is eternal and infinite and a spark from Father is the soul. 

About Spiritual Master : 
  • It may take sometimes, many births to get a Spiritual Master. 
  • I look after the welfare of those who always think of me alone, without thinking of anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...