Tuesday 11 September 2018

Yogi Ramsuratkumar - The Miracle Sleep ( The Happy Zen Experience #1 )

When You PRAY, God listens. When you LISTEN, God talks. When you BELIEVE, God works. 

I have heard about the "Miracles of Yogi Ramsuratkumar" through Mr.Balakumaran speeches. Apart from that, I doesn't know much about HIM and his Divine miracles.

During my visit to Thiruvanamalai on 16-Jun-2018[Sat] , I have purchased a Spiritual Tamil book "Viyakka Vaikkum Visiri Swamigal" written by Mrs.Anu.Vennila. This book beautifully captures the key miracles performed by Yogi Ramsuratkumat in the life of HIS devotees. I am pleasantly surprised to read all the miracles, and I am 100% convinced that Yogi Ramsuratkumar is a real Yogi, who was sent by God to BELIEVE in God. 



One peaceful night in the month of September 2018, I was not able to sleep until 3.00 AM. I tried all methods to sleep. However, all my techniques go in a vain without any use and I was unable to sleep. Immediately, a spark of thought came to my mind, to call Yogi Ramsuratkumar for help. 

Initially, I was little hesitant to call Yogi Ramsuratkumar for help for such small thing. However, I want to test his powers, so I prayed him as "Yogi RamSuratkumar, I will BELIEVE you and your powers if you give me sleep within 5 minutes". It is not good to test a Yogi, however my intellectual mind always doesn't accept until I experience the miracle myself. 

To my surprise, I was fallen asleep, within five minutes of my prayer as a miracle. It is my first miraculous experience with the great Yogi of our ages. After this incident, I started BELIEVING that there is some powers with this great Yogi of Thiruvanamalai. 

Yogi Ramsuratkumar 
Yogi Ramsuratkumar 
Yogi Ramsuratkumar 
Jayaguru Raya



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...