Tuesday 19 February 2019

A Monk with a Mac - Chapter 2

"Prabhu, Do you BELIEVE in God ?" asked the Monk in the saffron dress sitting next to me.

"No" I replied immediately with a firm voice.

He giggled and started asking me a series of questions.

"Who created Telephone ?" the monk asked. That was a pretty simple question for me. It seemed that the monk is asking me Rs.1000 question in the 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' program.

"Graham Bell"

"Who created the light bulb ?" the monk fired me the next question.
"Thomas Alva Edison"

"Who created flight ?"
"Wright brothers"

"Who created our Universe ?" asked the monk. It seemed as if the monk have jumped from Rs.10,000 to one crore question directly. Even the Watson super computer will answer this as "Hypothetical Question".

"No one created the Universe. It was created by itself. The universe started with a singularity and started to expand over the next 13.8 billion Years " I replied with my scientific knowledge.

He giggled and asked "So what is the size of the singularity?"

"It might be less than the size of the atom" I answered biting the tongue with my teeth, as I was not sure of the answer.

"So as per you the whole universe came to existence from the size of the sub-atomic particle and it it still expanding"

"Yes, you are right" I said with a big sigh of relief that he had understood my theory.

"Is it possible to create one kilo gram of solid matter from one sub-atomic particle simulating your theory ?" the monk asked raising his eye brows

"No, it might not be possible now. Might be possible in future" I replied smartly.

"So, what existed before Big Bang" the monk fired the next question, making my processor work more.

"Nothing" I replied confidently.

"So, as per you the whole universe have been created from singularity, before which there is nothing" He laughed again.

"Yes, why not ?"

"Is it possible ?" the monk asked me.
"Might be" I answered as I want to play a safe game.



"If you are not satisfied with my answer. Do you know, who is the creator of Universe?" I posted him the same question.

"Yes, as per Srimad Bhagavad Purana, it is the God, who have created this beautiful universe. It also explains in detail WHY and HOW God have created this universe" he answered.

"How to BELIEVE the Srimad Bhagavada Purana?" I asked puzzled.

The monk answered "Srimad Bhagavadam discusses a wide variety of topics including Cosmology, Genealogy, Geography, Mythology, Yoga and Culture. As per the Bhagavada Purana, we are living currently in Kalli Yuga. It have also clearly described the attributes of Kali Yuga.

In Srimad Bhagavatam 12.2.1, it is scripted that Religion, truthfulness, cleanliness, tolerance, mercy, life span, physical strength and memory will all diminish day by day because of the powerful influence of the age of Kali.

In Srimad Bhagavatam 12.2.10, it is scripted that the citizens will suffer greatly from cold, wind, heat, rain and snow. They will be further tormented by quarrels, hunger, thirst, disease and severe anxiety"

"Do you feel that it is happening now in this world ?" the monk asked me.

How can I tell "No" when the Newspaper and TV News channels are surviving only because of telecasting this information. I just nodded my head with a gentle smile symbolizing that, the attributes about Kali Yuga written in the Srimad Bhagavadam are true.

"When is this book written ?" I asked with curiosity thinking that it is written in the last century, sothat the author could have easily predicted it.

"There are no clarity, about the exact Year. However the spiritual researchers claim that it is written around 5000 Years ago" the monk replied.

On hearing his answer, I am little surprised. The author have written about Kali Yuga, asif he have seen it happening infront of his eyes.

"Who have written this book?" I asked.

"Sage Veda Vyasa, he is the one,who authored the Mahabharath. After writing the Mahabharath, he is worried that he haven't write anything about the Creator, God. So, he have written the Srimad Bhagavad with the help of Lord Ganesh to glorify the God. Sage Veda Vyasa is a Trilak Gyani, who knows the past, present and future. If his prediction about future(Kali Yuga) is correct, then his prediction about the past(Creation of Universe) also must be correct"



"Trilak Gyani's. Do such people exists" I asked puzzled.

"How much percentage of the brain we use? " the monk counter questioned me.

"Less than ten percent"

"Imagine what will happen if we use more than 70 percent of our brain. We might be able to read the past, present and future information from the Akashic Records" he answered.

"What is Akashic Records?" I asked baffled.

"Akashic Records is a massive database in the etheric plane, that contains the information about human events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future"

"Do we have any person in the recent times who is able to read the Akashic Records? " I asked the monk.

"I heard that the Americal Clairovanynt Edgar Cayce, who have lived in the last century, claims to read information from Akashic records. It is believed that most of his predictions are correct" the monk answered.

"Hmm...Interesting"

"So how should I understand the existence of God?" I asked the monk

"Existence of God can be understood only by the mercy of the Lord. He will reveal Himself to his faithful devotees when the right time comes. So pray for his Mercy"

I felt as if the God's mercy started flowing through me. Or else why the monk needs to sit next to me and explain all this Spiritual Wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...