Monday 11 February 2019

God's Secret Letter to "YOU"

Dear Friend, 

I want to send you a note to remind you how much "I love you". Whenever you are in trouble and needs my help, please start chanting my holy name. I will come to your rescue, within the blink of the eye.I will be working in the background to resolve your pain and sufferings. Sometimes, I test your faith and patience. The person, who passes the test, are the ones who are near to me. BELIEVE, everything is possible for the persons who TRUST me always.  

In the past, I have done lots of Magics and Miracles in the life of my devotees.I just want to remind that, positive changes will happen in your life also very soon. Stay Clam, the current situation will change soon.   

I always have a special space in my heart for all those who constantly thinks about me. You just follow the user manual [Holy Book] given to you. I have given all the instructions in the Holy book to be followed in this world, which is full of chaos.  Many of my devotees are already living a healthy, happy and peaceful life by following the instructions given in the Holy book. 

Life is a beautiful journey between birth and death. I kindly request you to live your life fully with Love, Devotion, forgiveness and compassion. I am residing within you, waiting eagerly for your call.     

Stay blessed. 

Love, 
God 

Note - If you have read this letter, it is not a coincidence. Only the blessed persons, handpicked by God will read this letter. God have sent this message, specially to "You", to have more FAITH and PATIENCE.  

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Prem. Hats off to you for your wonderful and dedicated service. May god bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All proud to God, who guides me always in the right direction.

      Delete

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...