Thursday 21 March 2019

Art of Eating - Healthy Living

You are what you eat, when you eat and how you eat - Prem

What to eat ?

Eat as much as natural food (Vegetables, Fruits, etc) cooked by Sun. Avoid refined, processed and tinned food items as much as possible. 

When to eat ?

Eat only when you are hungry, when your body is ready for digestion. A properly digested food will improve your immunity and makes you healthy. 

How to eat ?

Digestion of your food starts from  mouth. Eat the food that is properly chewed mixed with your saliva. Let your lips be closed when the food is being chewed. No reading books, Watching TV / Smartphone, Speaking, while eating. Just Eat, while you eat.  

I am Honored : 


I have written the above article and send it to some of my health WhatsAPP groups. On 20-Mar-2019[Wed] 9.23 AM, I got a call from Mr.Ramasubramanian. 

"Sir, How are you ?" I said without giving chance to speak. 
"Fine sir, Thank you. I hope everything is fine from your end" 

"Yes sir, everything is fine by God's grace. Please tell me how can I help you" I replied with a smile on my face. 

"I have read your article 'Art of Eating' in WhatsAPP and I liked it very much. So, I would like to use the content in one of our advertisement banners"

"I am honored. You don't need to ask my permission. All the contents in my blog doesn't have any copyright and it can be shared without modifying it Originality" I said 

"Thank you sir. However, it is my duty to ask permission"

"Please go ahead sir" I replied 

"I hope you might be busy. Let's talk later" 
"Sure sir. Thank you for considering my work. Bye" I hung the phone. 

   
Mr.Ramasubramanian is one of the inspirations for my Mission Donate a Meal

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...