Friday 15 March 2019

Amazon Prime - 'God Friended Me' Review

28-Feb-2019 | WhatsApp

Siva have recommended us to watch Amazon Prime series "God Friended Me"
in our 'Lunch & Herbal Tea Chats' WhatsAPP group. Siva's message reads "Go(o)d Watch. Fully about positivity and destiny. It is like our Baba's tea time preaching". 'Lunch & Herbal Tea Chats' is my company friends WhatsAPP group dedicated to alert the people for Lunch and Tea, who are busy working. However, it also pops up some messages and recommendations based on our hot discussions. I would like to inform my dear readers that the discussions that happens with a hot cup of coffee is called as hot discussions and nothing else as your beautiful mind thinks. 




Lunch and Tea breaks are one of the key motivating factors for me to go office, as we laugh heartily non-stop. I strongly believe that "A Good laugh and a Cup of Herbal tea are the best cures for anything".

If you are wondering who is the Baba in the above message, it is none other than me, The Happy Zen. Yes, I give lots of free Gyan sessions about Positivity and Spirituality to my fellow colleagues during Lunch and Tea time. 

If you notice our WhatsAPP group in the above image, I have purposefully set the group image as Fruits and I have changed the group name to Herbal Tea.You should not be surprised, if my friends call me as Baba Premdev.

I want be become a Meditational and Motivational speaker like Suki Sivam, Mr.Nagore Rumi,Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, etc after achieving my financial freedom. So I utilize the Lunch and Tea time as a Golden opportunity to practice my speech with my friends. I usually start my speech by telling them that 'You are so lucky that you are getting all my Gyan free of cost, in future you need to listen my Gyan only by buying the ticket in bookmyshow for a heavy price'. If I become a successful speaker in future, I owe them a lot for lending their ears patiently to all the inspiring stories that I tell. 

However Siva doesn't want me to become a Motivational Speaker, instead he wants me to become a Baba and he would like to join my Ashram in future. I still don't know his good intentions for asking me to become a Baba, if you know, please let me know the reason in the below comment. I can think about this option also, if it is fruitful based on your feedback.  

Now let's come to our original story of "God Friended me" recommendations by Siva. As I am proud member of FOLK ( Friend of Lord Krishna) community, the title "God Friended Me" have got my immediate attention. Even though I am not a big fan of English serials, I would like to give it a try as there is God in the title name and Siva recommended it. Yes, me and Siva fights a lot about God. I support God's existence, whereas he questions God's existence. Most of the time, the conversation ends without any conclusion, as God can only be experienced and not to be explained.  


After watching the first episode of "God Friended me", I am spellbound . I thought to myself "Does such good serials with positive plots also exists in this Kali Yuga. Hari Bol ?". I felt as if it is God, who have sent His message through siva to watch this serial. As Paulo Coelho once said 'Nothing in this world happens by chance'.

Each and every episode have a strong positive message to everyone of us. If you would like me to summaries the plot in every episode in a single line, "A small act of kindness can make a big difference in someone's life"It have given me a clear blue print about my mission on earth.


I felt as if the Hero Miles, is the reflection of my character in most of the scenes. Yes, he tries his BEST to do some positive impact in someone's life. He runs a podcast "The Millennial Prophet" likes me who runs a blog "The Happy Zen". Being an atheist, Miles talks in his podcast that God doesn't exists, however I write in my blog that God doesn't exist for the people who doesn't believe. He struggles a lot to increase his listeners for his podcast. However I doesn't care who reads my blog as I just want to transfer my thoughts to my blog so that my head disk is free. 

A scientific study says that a person have approximately sixty thousand thoughts per day. In nutshell, less thoughts will have more happiness and peace of mind. You too can start Journaling in a blog or dairy, that will keep you calm and relaxed.Now you might know the answer why I write blog even though there is no big audience. However, I am really grateful for all the Divine souls,  who spend their valuable time in reading my blogs and appreciate my work. 

I strongly believe that "You are what you see, hear and speak most of the time". So, only I stopped watching news before seven years. You can read more about my experience Switch OFF News and Switch ON LifeHowever, watching the "God Friended me" life transforming episodes will surely make a positive impact in your life. Please be informed that I am not responsible, if you step out of your home to help someone after watching these episodes. 

God have sent a Friend request to you through me. Accepting or Rejecting His request is in your hands. God Friended Me. What about you ? 

Note - You too can join my mission Donate a Meal to start making a positive difference is someone's life. You are born with the ability to change someone life, please give your life a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...