Sunday 12 June 2016

Have a blissful "Attitude of Gratitude"

We need to have the attitude of gratitude to live a happy and blissful life. God has blessed us with lots of good precious things. We need to appreciate the good things that God have blessed us and be content with our life. If you want to feel rich, count the things that money can't buy. So only It is told that "Count your blessings" always.

If you have good food, clean drinking water, roof on top, neat dress to wear, decent job, good friends and loving family members then you are one of the blessed souls in the top 3 percent population. Do you know that the things that you take it for granted someone is praying for.

It is not the HAPPY people who are THANKFUL. It is the THANKFUL people who are HAPPY. Focus on the good and celebrate life with the blessings which GOD have already given.

Robert Emmons, author of Thanks!: How the New Science of Gratitude Can Make You Happier, strongly emphasis that having a gratitude journal and writing in it daily, can significantly increase well-being and life satisfaction.

In "The Happy Zen" whatsapp group, we have conducted a "Gratitude Challenge" and requested our members to write the things and persons whom they are grateful in their life. We got lots of good positive feedback from the members. However Rajesh and Kavitha have been selected as winner for their brilliant grateful content.

Rajesh Gratitude Message - Winner
I thank
 My parents for all the care they give
 Geetha for such an understanding she has on me. And taking the responsibilities of house and allowing me to have free mind to take my decisions
 Jishnu for always bringing cheer in my face when ever i see him
 my Friends to keep the fun environment alive throughout the year
 My Team in helping me through all phase of the project
 My Employees who runs the operation tirelessly throughout 365 days
 God almighty for keeping me positive always. And guiding me in all decisions
 My Partners in bringing lots of ideas and stood by side always when facing lots of challenges
 My House helper and iron man who never expects a thank for the service they rendered me.
 My office support staffs whom i have least interacted, but with out them i cant have all my day to day comforts
 Whatsapp for keeping me positive always, made me to be part of lots of the good deed i have involved this year, for making my friends network strong and connected.
 Each and every Happy zens and their deep contribution in shaping my mind.
 Thank you paddu ayya for such a nice initiative.

                            

Kavitha Gratitude Message - Winner .
I am grateful
- For my mum who fulfills all my wishes all alone and swear she will do
- For my husband who is so kind and always gives space for each and everything
- For both my cute and very disciplined daughters. Really so proud of both of them... SPL thanks to god for my kids..
- For my maid who takes care of my kids when I go for work... So dedicated and kind person
- For my in-laws who gifted me such a nice well behaved person
- For my team and my manager who makes me very happy at work and helps to reach good heights. Really very satisfied life at work as well.
- For my friends who are with me in tough and great time.. SPL thanks to Porcy and Prem for being my best friends from college days..
- Very much thankful to Narasimhar swamy to make me to feel blessed to visit his temple daily... Gets lot of positive energy...
- Last, happy zen members to get positive vibrations... Though my contribution is less, will take each and every msg shared by real Zens Here...
- Many thanks to my android phone to make me to feel so happy for letting the chance to think for what I m grateful for.

     

I recommend everyone to have a Gratitude Journal and start writing the things and persons you are grateful in your life. It will change your life positively and happily. Wish you all a happy and blessed life filled with Gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...