Sunday 5 June 2016

Straight from Heart - Praveen Speaks

Below is the live testimonial from my Happy Zen friend Praveen Mulimani who have started practicing what I preach. 

"I would like to share my experience on how law of attraction and Shiradi Sai helped me to achieve best performance rating in 2015. In mnc companies yearly performance is measured in S-A-B-C ratings and for each team quota will be set based on the quota, manager has to give ratings...

I have been following law of Attraction Since 2013. I always started affirming that I am A rating candidate my performance will be rated as A, that time my desire became burning desire when my result was announced “it was B”. I was surprised why the law didn't work for me? after two days my manager told me that  I can’t give you A rating this time(law is working)..


When i was discussing with Prem he said law will test  whether you trust or not and shouldn't bother much it will work because it worked  for so many members. He gave clue that due to my burning desire I forced universe to give and I asked why you are not giving?... 


2014 onwards I have changed my desires instead of concentrating on materialistic things ( rating , car etc ..) I am started affirming and visualizing only happiness and bliss state of mind. I was started alpha meditation and affirmation "Everything i need comes to me at the right time. I will do good today. Good flows to me and good flows through me". "Thank you god for all the blessings of my beautiful life" 2014 miracles happened but rating was again B I thought best is yet to come. 


Now in 2015 results were announced with law of attraction, affirmation and alpha meditation with sai blessings this time i am rated as S. "If you have faith and patience, Miracles will happen for sure". Believe in God and Universe. Both are ready to manifest all our burning desires. Dream Big and Ask Universe whatever you want. Thank you God. Thank you Universe for all the blessings". Stay blessed . Be Optimistic and Read the Happy zen blog"




Praveen is the first person, who believed in my words and followed everything that I have adviced him without any questions including the recent "Hare Krishna" chanting to live a blissful life in this Kalli Yuga. After I complete my research with myself, I will test it with Praveen and it worked perfectly everytime. 

I am delighted to see his life changing blissfully. He is no more an ordinary person now. He is filled with lots of positivity, enthuasism, bliss and belief in God. The two mantras which he followed are "Belief" and "Patience".

Please be informed that magic didn't happen like a flash. He was little disapointed that the law of attraction was not working for past 3 years. But he waited with patience and faith in God and slowly magics and miracles started in his life. It takes time to make the water to boil, but once it boiled it will start becoming vapour.

I thank the almighty for providing me such a wisdom to transform a person's life filled with good health and happiness. I dedicate it to the lotus feet of the God. All glories to God who guides and protects me.

Praveen already started transforming many person life positively in his family. I want all the person in this group to transform blissfully and help your family and friends to live a live filled with good health, happiness, love and peace. It's all possible.

If you follow as much as the techniques written in this blog, I assure that your life will also be transformed with good health, happiness and bliss. I pray to the Divine Intelligence to give protection and guidance to you and your loving family. Stay blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...