Wednesday 20 February 2019

An Attractive God’s Gift (A True Story)

“Most of the people pray God for materialistic things. However, very few people pray for GOD HIMSELF. When you ask GOD to be part of your life, you will get everything else automatically- Shri.Velukkudi Krishnan"

13-Feb-2019 | Wednesday | IT Park, Bangalore 


It was a busy Wednesday afternoon in my office. I don’t like Wednesdays, as I have lots of meetings and Conference call scheduled on this particular day, every week. 

I was going to "Tapti" Conference room to attend the weekly project status meeting with our company President. Suddenly, I saw a beautiful black and white standing picture of Lord Krishna in one of my colleague's cubicle. That Picture had some magnetic power and it have attracted me a lot. In one of my Bhagavad Gita classes, I have heard that the name Krishna means "All-Attractive". However, I could experience the real meaning of the name today, after seeing that picture. 


I have entered the conference room and occupied a comfortable seat. Even though my eyes were on the black Latitude Dell Laptop, my mind was still fixed with that picture. I thought within myself, "I need to go that person and ask to share the soft copy of the Photo, so that I can take a printout and paste it on my cubicle"


Our president have arrived sharply at 3.00 PM and meeting have started asusual. After the meeting, I went back to my cubicle and was busy with my project asusual. 


Next day morning, I was busy composing a big mail to the testing team. I can write a book "Developers are from Jupiter and Testers are from Saturn” and I am sure that it will be listed as Amazon Best seller. Tester’s KPI is set as Quality, whereas Developers KPI is set as “Meeting the Deadline”.So, both of our philosophies and ideologies doesn't meet. However, for me handling a testing team is far easier when compared to handling my wife at home. 


During that time, my colleague, Prince Bhatia came to me and handed over an A3 black and white printout and asked me to paste it on my cubicle. I am surprised and excited to see that it is the same Lord Krishna’s photo that I have seen Yesterday. 


I asked him surprised "Prince, Where did you get this photo ?"


Prince told me that “Sirji, I have seen this photo in my friend’s cubicle and I liked it very much. I want to paste it my cubicle also. So, I asked him to share the soft copy. While giving print, I gave it as two. So, I thought of giving this extra print to you”. 


I whole heartedly thanked my friend for delivering the photo and I explained the incident that happened Yesterday afternoon before the meeting. 


I told him that "I am spellbound by the God’s mercy towards me"


ye yathā mām prapadyante tāms tathaiva bhajāmy aham
mama vartmānuvartante manusyāh pārtha sarvaśah
( Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4 - Sloka 11)

"In whatever way people surrender unto Me, in the same way I reward them accordingly.O Partha, all men follows my path, knowingly or unknowingly"
(Meaning)

Questions to Intellects : 
1. Who have implanted the thought in my colleagues mind to give two print out’s ? 
2. There are thousands of employees in our company, why did he selected me to give that extra print out ? 
3. There are thousands of Lord Krishna photo. Why the same photo that attracted me was delivered to me that too on the next day ? 

If you try to use your finite intelligence to find answers for the above questions, you will surely won’t get the answer. You are trying to understand the infinite intelligence (God) with your finite intelligence. 

Lord Krishna photo that is pasted in my cubicle, is posted below for your kind reference. Yes, Magics and Miracles happen, if you BELIEVE. Hare Krishna. 


Do let us know if there is any such Magics & Miracles that have happened by the Grace of the God, in the Comments section below. Your real life incident might help someone to BELIEVE in the power of God. Thank you. 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice and interesting article. The photo indeed is very beautiful. But magical thinking g's haphappen if v believe in Krishna may hv happened to you, but it has not happened to many. Though it's undeniable but is not 100% . I say the Karma is more to play for all, the mercy may be showered on a few. But then having faith n devotion bhakti will lead us to doing karma such that there is no prarabhda. Sort this is no book but my understanding from what little I hv read n may not be very correct , maybe with time I may know how correct it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your kind words.

      I pray to the almighty, to shower his Mercy for you also soon. Have FAITH and PATIENCE, I was an atheist until my age of 27. Everything is possible with pure faith and devotion, BELIEVE. Hare Krishna.

      Delete

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...